I’m training to run my first half marathon this fall! I’ll be racing the Navy Air Force Half Marathon in September and recapping my training every Tuesday leading up to race day.
One month down, two to go! I think I’m in the point of the training period where I keep asking, “This is going to work, right? I’ll be able to finish a half marathon if I finish this plan?!” 13.1 miles still seems a long way to run…
- Monday (7/20): Rest
- Tuesday (7/21): 3.5 Run/walk miles
- Wednesday (7/22): 8.0 Miles biking + arm weights + a really short core workout
- Thursday (7/23): 3.5 Run/walk miles + myrtl
- Friday (7/24): Rest + foam rolling
- Saturday (7/25): 7/12 Exercises from the Oiselle Dozen (P.S. The push-up side planks left me so sore on Sunday! That means it’s working, right?! 😉 ) + arm weights
- Sunday (7/26): 5.0 Run/walk miles + myrtl
Weekly Mileage: 12 Run/Walk, 8 Biking
How did your training go last week?