Today we’re chatting about fall races! Here’s what I have planned these upcoming months…
- Navy Air Force Half Marathon, September 20th This will be my very first half and my longest distance run to date. Less than three weeks to go!
- Clarendon Day 10K, September 26th Clarendon Day includes a 10K/5K double, but since it falls six days after the Navy Air Force Half, I might just stick to the 10K. But who knows? Maybe I’ll surprise myself!
- Baltimore Running Festival Half Marathon, October 17th I’ve been thinking about this for several weeks, and I think I’ve decided to run another half marathon this fall. This one sounds like the winner! I’m still holding out on registering, but I’ll have to bite the bullet soon.
- Marine Corps Marathon 10K, October 25th I’ll be racing the 10K, and then heading over to the marathon finish line to see Alex become a marathoner!
- Smoke the Turkey 5K, November 26th This was the only race I was able to run in 2014, and I’m excited to see what a year of running does to my time!
Which races are you running this fall? What else are you looking forward to this fall? (Changing leaves, apple picking, and dressing in layers)