- Pumpkin zucchini chocolate chip bread. I pinned this recipe from Ambitious Kitchen over the weekend and made a grocery trip hours later to grab all the ingredients to make it. Worth it. Also – sign me up for anything with melted chocolate chips out of the oven.
- Pumpkin or apple cinnamon donuts. In a perfect world, these are enjoyed on an apple orchard and with….
- Apple cider. Served hot or cold – I don’t discriminate.
- Chili. This is one of my favorite foods year-round, but it does taste most appropriate on a cool fall evening. Bonus points for cornbread. You know I love this recipe.
- Starbucks’s toasted graham latte. I’m not a big fan of the pumpkin spice latte, but I did try this new seasonal beverage, and I’m hooked.
What’s your favorite fall food? Have you tried Starbucks’s toasted graham latte?